5/18/17

My One-Two Punch for Victory

Today had a tough start.

I forgot how Satan was out to defeat me, to use my weakness as a springboard to create a stronghold of failure.

But then, by God's grace, I remembered 2 Corinthians 12:9:

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

Yes. Satan tries to master my weaknesses, but I serve a powerful Master who manifests His own perfect strength in and through my weaknesses ... for His glory.

More strength for today:

"In the day when I cried out, you answered me, 
and made me bold with strength in my soul" (Psalm 138:3).

"I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13).

I've got a sure one-two punch for victory!

No comments: